NEW SYSTEM WHEN ATTENDING:
You will be phoned on the day before your visit to ascertain:
1) If you have any respiratory symptoms or temperature. If this is the case you will not be booked in for podiatry care and will need to contact your GP for advice on your footcare issue.
2) If you have been in contact with any suspected or confirmed cases of Covid 19 within the past 2 weeks.
3) To update your general health information and medications to save time during the visit.
4) To arrange payment by phone to save time during the visit.
5) And to talk you through the following guidance for how the appointments are being run:
On the day of your appointment:
1) PLEASE WAIT IN YOUR CAR OR ON THE PATH IN FRONT OF THE CLINIC UNTIL WE CONTACT YOU TO COME IN
We will phone you at the time of your appointment when we are ready to take you in. We have spaced appointment times out so that you don't meet anyone coming into the clinic or leaving it. This precaution can only work if we operate a strict entry system for the time of your visit. This also means that we cannot operate past the end of your appointment. If further work is needed or requested past this time you will need to book a separate appointment.
2) ONCE ENTERING THE CLINIC YOU BE BE REQUIRED TO USE THE FOLLOWING:
Alcohol gel on your hands - rubbed in for at least 30s
Face mask (either use your own if you have one, and if not we can supply you with one)
These are both prerequisites for treatment. For the sake of the well being of our staff, if you refuse to use either of these precautions we will not be able to treat you and will lose your appointment fee.
3) ATTEND BY YOURSELF
The exceptions to this is in the case of minors (under 16 years) and those with learning difficulties who will still need to be accompanied,
Should you have any concerns or queries please email us
Please leave a voicemail and we promise to get back to you as soon as we can.
We ask for your patience at this time.